Friday, September 12, 2008

Deprogramming in Process

After two straight days of Sarah Palin interviews, I'm too dizzy with word vomit to string together a post. So I think it's best to take a break and work on deprogramming my brain, whose thoughts are periodically interrupted by the phrase, "I believe that America has to exercise all options in order to stop the terrorists who are hell bent on destroying America and our allies." It's going to be tough, since that was regurgitated 17 times in a mere 15-minute span, but I think I can do it. I just won't blink - and won't second-guess myself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sadly, the conservative right are now trying to say that Charlie Gibson was "arrogant." Arrogant because he had the audacity to ask this dimwit about minor issues like foreign policy and national security?! I really hated the conservative right before but I really hate them now! The really pathetic thing is that their strategy just may work because the American electorate really is stupid! BTW -did anyone catch the ladies on "The View" giving John McCain the business - it was great!

HoosierHoney said...

http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-14-must-see-tina-fey-and-amy-poehler-do-sarah-palin-and-hillary-clinton-on-snl