Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's Just Not That Interesting




Believe it or not, I actually have nothing to say. After watching Stanford outplay 8th ranked Oregon and beat them 51-42, I'm at a loss for words. No, this is not basketball - it's football.

Otherwise, today was very mellow. Because you know, I've spent all those other days just getting wild and crazy within the confines of my labor and delivery room. And speaking of my labor and delivery room, I'm a little creeped out by the notion that I will be having a baby in here. I feel like the room should be more "medical," but maybe that's just me. I might as well be giving birth at home in this set-up. But I digress. The big news here seems to be the anticipated arrival of Tropical Storm Ida. I am not amused. Brad, on the other hand, seems unbothered.

When not watching football, I've spent the day looking at the clock and wondering if, exactly a week from now, I'll have a baby. It's very surreal to think that in such a short matter of time, I will no longer be pregnant, and actually will be responsible for another human life. Here's when I really start hoping that dogs and babies aren't all that different. Shut up, let me have my fantasy.

And so with that, I'm going to sign off. Don't abandon the blog just because this post was short and not that interesting. I'll come back with a bang soon enough - trust me.

No comments: